Non-Vaccination Statement – Intention to Not Vaccinate (PDF) – BC Form HLTH 2369 2019/10/30
Non-Vaccination Statement – Medical Contraindication (PDF) – BC Form HLTH 2370 2019/10/30
Updates February 2020
- **NEW** Vaccine Facts Quiz For Legislators
- **NEW** Map of Canada: Vaccine Doses in Childrens’ 2020 Routine Schedules—Prenatal-18 (pdf)
- **NEW** Map of Canada: Vaccine Doses in Childrens’ 2020 Routine Schedules-Prenatal -18 (JPEG)
- **NEW** Map of Canada: Neurotoxin Load for Canadian Children following Routine Schedules in the 1st year of Life (pdf)
- **NEW** Map of Canada: Neurotoxin Load for Canadian Children following Routine Schedules in the 1st year of Life (JPEG)
- **NEW** British Columbia Vaccine Schedule 1983 vs. 2020 (pdf)
- BC Mandatory Vaccine Registry (Metals) Postcard
Letter from IMPACBC – Independent Medical Privacy and Choice of BC to the provincial government, health authorities, and school boards 2/10/2020 (pdf) – “It has been brought to our attention in recent weeks, that non-vaccinated children and their parents are facing discrimination in schools, by legislators, and by medical establishments throughout B.C.”
Update December 2019
Dear BC School Superintendents, Trustees, Principals and Teachers (personalize for your representatives)
BC’s Vaccination Reporting Regulation – Printable Handout (pdf)
VCC Medical Freedom Rally 2019 – Printable Handout (pdf)
Update September 2019
Update July 31, 2019
Consent or Coercion? – Prepared for Members of the BC Legislature (pdf) – New document for BC residents to to share with your MLA
Update July 29, 2019
VCC’s June/July 2019 V-Bulletin – includes segment on British Columbia – New Mandatory Reporting Regulations
Update July 4, 2019
Vaccination Status Reporting Regulation (pdf) under the BC Public Health Act that came into force on July 1 Schedule 1 is effective now. Schedule 2 comes into force on July 1, 2020. This is not mandatory vaccination. The regulations require a “Vaccination status report” that includes a statement from guardian “providing the reasons for non-vaccination.”
Under Section 126(8) of the Public Health Act – General powers respecting regulations – “If, in a regulation made under this Act, the Lieutenant Governor in Council provides that contravention of the regulation is an offence, the Lieutenant Governor in Council may provide that a person who commits the offence is, in addition to a penalty imposed under section 107 [alternative penalties], liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $200 000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months, or to both.”
Under schedule 2 (July 1, 2020) the regulations add the following subsection: (2) A person who contravenes section 5 (2), 6, 7 (3) or 9 (1) commits an offence.”
Division 2 — Offences
103 A person must not be convicted of an offence under this Act if the person proves that he or she
(a) exercised due diligence by taking all reasonable steps to avoid committing the offence,
(b) reasonably believed in the existence of facts that, if true, would establish that the person did not contravene this Act or a regulation made under it
STAY TUNED!! Please sign up for our e-mailed newsletter for updates here.
Thank you for standing strong and being warriors in the battle to protect our rights and freedoms. As all of you are aware, our right to parental decision-making, therapeutic choice, informed consent, and bodily sovereignty are all being threatened by the intention of the current BC government to impose a vaccine tracking system, mandatory ‘education sessions’, school suspensions for parents who consciously choose to vaccinate their children selectively or not at all, and possibly even vaccine mandates.
This is Not A Medical Issue
This is a critical time in the evolution of our society. The for-profit medical industry and corporate controlled media would have you believe that we face a dire threat of deadly infectious diseases unless each and every one of our children are fully vaccinated. This is not true. This fear mongering is a distortion of the risk. There is no medical justification for imposing vaccine mandates. And the risk of vaccine injury is completely ignored by our medical industry and governments.
Whether you are a parent who has confidence in the vaccine paradigm, or one who is questioning the claims of ‘safety and effectiveness’, what we all can agree on is that, as citizens of a free country and as parents, we ought to have the right to choose. Vaccines have known risks, including death. Where there is risk, there must be choice.
These efforts to impose medical decisions upon individuals and families is not isolated to British Columbia. In fact, there is a global movement that is well-funded and well organized by the medical industry to deprive citizens around the world of their right to choose. Right now, there are protests in many countries – Italy, Poland, Australia, United States and India demanding protection of our right to choose and bodily sovereignty.
This is a Civil Rights Issue
This is not a medical issue. This is a civil rights issue. This is the largest and most important civil rights issue since the civil rights movement in the United States in the 1960’s, and the movement to give women the right to vote. The impact of this civil rights movement affects every human on the planet. The medical industry is actively committed to removing our right to say ‘no’ to unwanted medical interventions that carry risk. This, by an industry that carries no legal liability for the harm, injuries and deaths caused by their products.
Unfortunately, our politicians are acting in ways that are eroding our rights rather than protecting them from greedy and morally corrupt corporations. And our mainstream and social media have been fully captured by the corporate agenda and financing and can no longer be trusted to tell us the truth. This is why a movement of parents is so critical.
Educate and Insist
With this letter are a number of documents to assist you to take a stand. Some of documents we encourage you to print and deliver personally to your MLA. We will start with an education strategy. We will host our own ‘education sessions’ in each and every MLA office in the province. We will demand that our MLAs support our right to informed consent, therapeutic choice, parental rights and bodily sovereignty. We will let them know, in very clear language, that if he or she does not stand behind our right to choose, that we will do all we can to have them removed from office.
Civil Disobedience May be Needed
We also need to be prepared to exercise non-violent civil disobedience. Whenever we go along with a law or requirement that is legally and morally wrong, we give validity to that law or requirement. Our greatest power is in not going along with what is wrong.
Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty
when the state becomes lawless or corrupt.
– Mahatma Gandhi
We appreciate that in the short-term this may create discomfort and chaos. However, we need to refuse to go along with dictates and demands that are illegal and immoral. Ontario parents have figured out after two years of ‘education sessions’, forced affidavits, and school suspensions that they must not go along. Parents are now refusing to attend education sessions, sign affidavits, and are continuing to send their children to school even when they have received a notice of suspension.
This is a time to stand up, be brave and claim our power as parents. We need to ensure the bullying tactics of the for-profit medical industry do not succeed. Don’t count on our politicians or media to fight this battle for us. Each of us must be willing to step up and say – ‘I do not consent’. You are the one you’ve been waiting for.
Thank you for your courage and your leadership.
Vaccine Choice Canada
Vaccine Action Ideas
- Arrange to meet with your MLA in person. Find your MLA by Postal Code. List of all MLAs here. Bring a friend to support you.
- Consent or Coercion? – Prepared for Members of the BC Legislature (pdf) – New document for BC residents to to share with your MLA. You can also copy and sign the letter to the Premier, Health Minister and MLAs. Give the letter to your MLA. Have a copy for yourself and refer to the letter as you speak to your MLA. Link to the PDF letter here.
- Invite your MLA into a discussion about your shared goal to have healthy children.
- Ask your MLA some of the questions listed below.
- Before leaving, ask your MLA if you can count on them to support your right to informed consent, parental rights, and therapeutic choice.
- Get a copy of a vaccine insert and ask your MLA if he/she has read it.
- Leave copies of the other documents with him/her.
- Say you will follow up in a week after they have had a chance to read the materials to see if they have any questions.
Questions to Ask Your MLA?
- What do you hope vaccine mandates will accomplish?
- What is the medical emergency that necessitates the loss of individual and parental rights?
- How is a dozen cases of measles a medical emergency?
- How many measles related deaths have there been in Canada in the last 10 years? Answer: 3 deaths, 1 adolescent (age 15-19 years) and 2 adults, 2007-2016. Significantly, NO child less than 15 years old, nor infants or young children have died from measles.
- How many children have been killed or injured by measles containing vaccines in Canada? Answer: As reported in the Canada Vigilance database, there were 9 deaths following measles containing vaccines, 1965-2015, and 237 severe adverse events following measles containing vaccines, 1970-2011. Canada Vigilance records can be found here: https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/vcc-mmr-deaths-9-1965-2015.pdf and here: https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/vcc-mmr-237-sae-age-1-7.pdf Furthermore a large Canadian study found that 1 in 168 children end up in ER following their 12 month shots which includes MMR and other vaccines: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3236196/
- Have you ever read a vaccine insert?
- If the justification is measles contagion, why are other vaccines being tracked or forced on families?
- Why is autism not considered an epidemic when it is more than 1 in 50 children in BC?
- Is BC intending to implement a vaccine injury compensation plan?
- What screening is being planned to identify those with mitochondrial disorders who would be harmed by vaccines?
- Who will be held accountable for vaccine injuries and deaths?
- Will you support our right to informed consent and parental rights?
- No childhood vaccines tested for safety using an inert placebo.
- No evidence vaccines produce better overall health.
- No medically justified reason to impose vaccine mandates.
- No evidence eradication can be achieved with vaccines.
- Most vaccines are not designed to prevent transmission.
- Live viral vaccines shed up to six weeks post vaccination (why are recently vaccinated children not suspended from school until they stop shedding?).
- No evidence that injecting pregnant women is safe.
- Vaccines are liability free products. No incentive for vaccine manufacturers to make better or safer vaccines.
- Claims of vaccine industry are exaggerated.
- Vaccine-autism link has not been debunked. It’s been suppressed.
- Systems to provide oversight and safeguards have been captured or eliminated.
- No independent oversight. No legal oversight. No media oversight.
- Financial conflicts of interest is the norm.
- The International Bill of Human Rights protects the right of informed consent.
- Less than 1% of vaccine injuries are reported.
- Canada is the only G7 Nation without a national vaccine injury compensation
- The safety of injected mercury and aluminum has never been established. Both were grandfathered in.
- All vaccines should be carefully evaluated, both individually and in long-term studies, and then, synergistically, for toxicity with other vaccine
- Defining the terms of a debate is halfway to winning it – use the language of ‘pro-vaccine choice’, parental choice, freedom of choice, freedom of speech
- Be precise, passionate, and assertive.
- Demand that our rights and freedoms be respected.
- Do not accept compromises. There is no compromise to freedom.
- Awareness brings responsibility. We have a responsibility to warn others of vaccine injury.
- BC nurses
- BC teachers (teachers will be next)
- Any adult. Adult mandates will be next
Printable PDF of the Vaccine Action Ideas here.
Consent or Coercion? – Prepared for Members of the BC Legislature (pdf) – New document for BC residents to to share with your MLA
Letter to BC Premier and BC Minister of Health (Microsoft Word to personalize)
Letter from a BC parent to Premier and Minister of Health re: “objection to the proposed registry of vaccination status and the ‘vaccine education session’ for parents who choose to vaccinate selectively or not at all. ” (Microsoft Word to personalize)
See our Take Action page for events and further information.
Vaccines Given to British Columbia Children Birth-18 Years – can be printed as postcard, poster, etc.
BC Mandatory Vaccine Registry (Metals) Postcard – can be printed as a postcard, poster, etc.
VCC Responds to Measles Hysteria – letter to BC Premier and Health Minister
Sign a petition here: No Mandates in BC – to Hon. Adrian Dix Minister of Health, Hon. Rob Fleming Minister of Education, Dr. Bonnie Henry Provincial Health Officer