Bill 39 An Act Respecting Proof of Immunization
Update October 1, 2019
Update September 8, 2019
New Brunswick Mandatory Vaccine Bill 39 Legal Opinion – A Threat to Liberty and Bodily Autonomy: Compelling Individuals to Choose Between Vaccinations and Public Education Submissions on Bill 39: An Act Respecting Proof of Immunization Brief to the Standing Committee on Law Amendments
The Standing Committee on Law Amendments met in the Legislative Council Chamber August 27-29, 2019
Audio Archive – Standing Committee on Law Amendments – Tuesday August 27, 2019 Length 6:36:17
- Hon. Dominic Cardy
- Dr. Serge Melanson
- Dr. Bob Sears
- Dr. Meryl Nass
- Dr. Dena Churchill
- Dr. James Lyons-Weiler
- James Kitchen
- Dr. Jennifer Russell, Chief Medical Officer of Health, New Brunswick
Audio Archive – Standing Committee on Law Amendments – August 28, 2019 Length 6:41:51
- Monica St-Amand
- Vaccine Choice Canada – Ted Kuntz, Vice-President
- Andrew Mader and Ethan Mader
- International Advocates Against Mandates – Terra-Lynn Coggan, Founder and ambassador
- Office of the Child, Youth and Seniors’ Advocate – Norman Bossé, Q.C. Child, Youth and Seniors’ Advocate
- Nicole Ouellette
- Diane Doucet
- Andy Clark
- Dr. Michelle Greason, Ph.D, RSW / Ph.D., TSI
- Stephanie Mallet
- Shannon Mosher
- Kenneth Neilson
Audio Archive – Standing Committee on Law Amendments – August 29, 2019 Length 5:43:58
- Lily Smallwood
- Meagan Eskritt
- Brett Jackson, B.Sc., Pharm and Paul Blanchard, Executive Director, New Brunswick Pharmacists’ Association
- Melissa Richard
- Elizabeth Kramer
- Alex Dingwall
- John Hansen
- Kelli Urquhart
- Jean-Sebastien Theriault
- Alicia Szezendor
Update September 2, 2019
VCC Advocates for Medical Freedom in New Brunswick – Includes audio and text of Ted Kuntz’s presentation to the Committee.
Bill 39 Dialogue presented by Concerned Citizens of New Brunswick August 27th 2019 – 2 hour video including Dr. Robert Sears, Dr. Meryl Nass, James Lyons-Weiler, PhD., James Kitchen and Dr. Dena Churchill DC
Nova Scotia Alternative Autism Awareness created YouTube audio recordings from the New Brunswick Bill 39 Mandatory Vaccine Committee Hearing speakers
Update August 12, 2019 – VCC’s July 25 letter and package to Norman Bossé, Q.C., New Brunswick Child and Youth Advocate
July 29, 2019 – VCC’s June/July 2019 V-Bulletin – includes segment on New Brunswick Education Minister justifies plan to ban children from school
Update July 22, 2019 – New Resources are available below, including an MLA package – Click here.
New Brunswick Bill 39 – An Act Respecting Proof of Immunization
Information on how to make a submission or appear before the Standing Committee August 27-29:
Standing Committee on Law Amendments
Notice of Public Hearings and Call for Briefs
An Act Respecting
Proof of Immunization (Bill 39)
The purpose of Bill 39 is to remove non-medical exemptions from the mandatory immunization requirements for public school and licensed early learning and child care admissions. The Bill requires students attending public schools and children in licensed early learning and child care facilities to provide either proof of immunization or a medical exemption on a form signed by a medical professional.
The Committee seeks your input through public hearings with respect to the issues raised by Bill 39. The public hearings will be held in the Legislative Council Chamber of the Legislative Assembly building in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
Individuals or organizations from the legal or medical profession are invited to appear on August 27. Individuals or organizations representing parent groups or the teaching profession are invited to appear on August 28. All others are invited to appear on August 29.
If you wish to appear on Bill 39, please notify the Office of the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly by phone [(506) 453-2506] or email by August 7, 2019. Those not wishing to appear are invited to submit a written brief by email by September 6, 2019.
July 11, 2019 – New Brunswickers invited to comment on two legislative proposals – News Release – Legislative Assembly of New Brunswick
On June 7, 2019 the New Brunswick Legislature passed the First Reading of Act Respecting Proof of Immunization, which “would remove non-medical exemptions from the mandatory immunization requirements for public school and licensed early learning and child care admissions. The amendments are to the Education Act and the Public Health Act.”
Press Release from the New Brunswick government.
CBC – New Brunswick moves toward mandatory immunization for students – Legislative amendments introduced Friday would remove all non-medical exemptions
June 11, 2019 – Second Reading did not pass – bill was debated and referred to Standing Committee on Law Amendments – view archived webcast here (see 1:03:30 to 1:07:00 and again at 1:15:00)
Resources, letter ideas, MLA contact information below.
Dear New Brunswick Parents and Residents,
Thank you for standing strong and being warriors in the battle to protect our rights and freedoms. As all of you are aware, our right to parental decision-making, therapeutic choice, informed consent, and bodily sovereignty are all being threatened by the intention of the current New Brunswick government to “remove non-medical exemptions from the mandatory immunization requirements for public school and licensed early learning and child care admissions. The amendments are to the Education Act and the Public Health Act.”
This is Not A Medical Issue
This is a critical time in the evolution of our society. The for-profit medical industry and corporate controlled media would have you believe that we face a dire threat of deadly infectious diseases unless each and every one of our children are fully vaccinated. This is not true. This fear mongering is a distortion of the risk. There is no medical justification for imposing vaccine mandates. And the risk of vaccine injury is completely ignored by our medical industry and governments.
Whether you are a parent who has confidence in the vaccine paradigm, or one who is questioning the claims of ‘safety and effectiveness’, what we all can agree on is that, as citizens of a free country and as parents, we ought to have the right to choose. Vaccines have known risks, including death. Where there is risk, there must be choice.
These efforts to impose medical decisions upon individuals and families is not isolated to New Brunswick. In fact, there is a global movement that is well-funded and well organized by the medical industry to deprive citizens around the world of their right to choose. Right now, there are protests in many countries – Italy, Poland, Australia, United States and India demanding protection of our right to choose and bodily sovereignty.
This is a Civil Rights Issue
This is not a medical issue. This is a civil rights issue. This is the largest and most important civil rights issue since the civil rights movement in the United States in the 1960’s, and the movement to give women the right to vote. The impact of this civil rights movement affects every human on the planet. The medical industry is actively committed to removing our right to say ‘no’ to unwanted medical interventions that carry risk. This, by an industry that carries no legal liability for the harm, injuries and deaths caused by their products.
Unfortunately, our politicians are acting in ways that are eroding our rights rather than protecting them from greedy and morally corrupt corporations. And our mainstream and social media have been fully captured by the corporate agenda and financing and can no longer be trusted to tell us the truth. This is why a movement of parents is so critical.
Educate and Insist
With this letter are a number of documents to assist you to take a stand. Some of documents we encourage you to print and deliver personally to your MLA. We will start with an education strategy. We will demand that our MLAs support our right to informed consent, therapeutic choice, parental rights and bodily sovereignty. We will let them know, in very clear language, that if he or she does not stand behind our right to choose, that we will do all we can to have them removed from office.
Civil Disobedience May be Needed
We also need to be prepared to exercise non-violent civil disobedience. Whenever we go along with a law or requirement that is legally and morally wrong, we give validity to that law or requirement. Our greatest power is in not going along with what is wrong.
Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty
when the state becomes lawless or corrupt.
– Mahatma Gandhi
We appreciate that in the short-term this may create discomfort and chaos. However, we need to refuse to go along with dictates and demands that are illegal and immoral. Ontario parents have figured out after two years of ‘education sessions’, forced affidavits, and school suspensions that they must not go along. Parents are now refusing to attend education sessions, sign affidavits, and are continuing to send their children to school even when they have received a notice of suspension.
This is a time to stand up, be brave and claim our power as parents. We need to ensure the bullying tactics of the for-profit medical industry do not succeed. Don’t count on our politicians or media to fight this battle for us. Each of us must be willing to step up and say – ‘I do not consent’. You are the one you’ve been waiting for.
Thank you for your courage and your leadership.
Vaccine Choice Canada
Vaccine Action Ideas
- Arrange to meet with your MLA in person. Bring a friend to support you.
- Write a letter to the Premier, Health Minister and MLAs. Give the letter to your MLA. Have a copy for yourself and refer to the letter as you speak to your MLA. For letter ideas see this page and additional resources below.
- Invite your MLA into a discussion about your shared goal to have healthy children.
- Ask your MLA some of the questions listed below.
- Before leaving, ask your MLA if you can count on them to support your right to informed consent, parental rights, and therapeutic choice.
- Get a copy of a vaccine insert and ask your MLA if he/she has read it.
- Leave copies of the other documents with him/her.
- Say you will follow up in a week after they have had a chance to read the materials to see if they have any questions.
Questions to Ask Your MLA?
- What do you hope vaccine mandates will accomplish?
- What is the medical emergency that necessitates the loss of individual and parental rights?
- How is a dozen cases of measles a medical emergency?
- How many measles related deaths have there been in Canada in the last 10 years? Answer: 3 deaths, 1 adolescent (age 15-19 years) and 2 adults, 2007-2016. Significantly, NO child less than 15 years old, nor infants or young children have died from measles.
- How many children have been killed or injured by measles containing vaccines in Canada? Answer: As reported in the Canada Vigilance database, there were 9 deaths following measles containing vaccines, 1965-2015, and 237 severe adverse events following measles containing vaccines, 1970-2011. Canada Vigilance records can be found here: https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/vcc-mmr-deaths-9-1965-2015.pdf and here: https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/vcc-mmr-237-sae-age-1-7.pdf Furthermore a large Canadian study found that 1 in 168 children end up in ER following their 12 month shots which includes MMR and other vaccines: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3236196/
- Have you ever read a vaccine insert?
- If the justification is measles contagion, why are other vaccines being tracked or forced on families?
- Why is autism not considered an epidemic when it affects 1 in 79 children in New Brunswick?
- Is NB intending to implement a vaccine injury compensation plan?
- What screening is being planned to identify those with mitochondrial disorders who would be harmed by vaccines?
- Who will be held accountable for vaccine injuries and deaths?
- Will you support our right to informed consent and parental rights?
- No childhood vaccines tested for safety using an inert placebo.
- No evidence vaccines produce better overall health.
- No medically justified reason to impose vaccine mandates.
- No evidence eradication can be achieved with vaccines.
- Most vaccines are not designed to prevent transmission.
- Live viral vaccines shed up to six weeks post vaccination (why are recently vaccinated children not suspended from school until they stop shedding?).
- No evidence that injecting pregnant women is safe.
- Vaccines are liability free products. No incentive for vaccine manufacturers to make better or safer vaccines.
- Claims of vaccine industry are exaggerated.
- Vaccine-autism link has not been debunked. It’s been suppressed.
- Systems to provide oversight and safeguards have been captured or eliminated.
- No independent oversight. No legal oversight. No media oversight.
- Financial conflicts of interest is the norm.
- The International Bill of Human Rights protects the right of informed consent.
- Less than 1% of vaccine injuries are reported.
- Canada is the only G7 Nation without a national vaccine injury compensation
- The safety of injected mercury and aluminum has never been established. Both were grandfathered in.
- All vaccines should be carefully evaluated, both individually and in long-term studies, and then, synergistically, for toxicity with other vaccine
- Defining the terms of a debate is halfway to winning it – use the language of ‘pro-vaccine choice’, parental choice, freedom of choice, freedom of speech
- Be precise, passionate, and assertive.
- Demand that our rights and freedoms be respected.
- Do not accept compromises. There is no compromise to freedom.
- Awareness brings responsibility. We have a responsibility to warn others of vaccine injury.
- NB nurses
- NB daycare workers (daycare workers will be next)
- NB teachers (teachers will be next)
- Any adult. Adult mandates will be next
**NEW** Documents for New Brunswick residents to present to their MLA:
Covering letter for you to personalize to your MLA. (MS Word doc format)
Questions for Canada’s Chief Medical Officer (pdf) for you to include in your MLA package.
Form letter to New Brunswick Legislators on Mandatory Vaccination – includes .docx file for you to personalize and includes e-mail addresses for all 49 MLAs in New Brunswick
**NEW** Vaccines Given to New Brunswick Children Prenatal-18 Years – can be printed as postcard, poster, etc.
Find your MLA here.
E-mail addresses for New Brunswick MLA’s (June 2019)