July 25, 2019
Norman Bossé, Q.C.
Child and Youth Advocate
P.O. Box 6000
548 York Street
Dear Mr. Bossé,
Vaccine Choice Canada (VCC) is the main advocacy organization in Canada promoting public awareness on vaccine risk, safety, and related rights of medical freedom. Our mission is to empower individuals to make informed health care choice and voluntary vaccine decisions for themselves and their children.
You were quoted by Global News as saying, “This office will take a position that’s in the best interest of the child”.
Our goal is to help you do just that.
We have enclosed a large amount of information for you to quickly become well informed on the vaccine risk aware (VRA) position. Below is a list of resources we are providing, which speak for themselves that “the science is not settled” on vaccines and that the emerging science shows we must continue to question, re-evaluate, and update our vaccination programs as needed while respecting fundamental rights to freedom of speech and medical choice.
- NB MLA information package with supplementary documents*
- VCC’s Measles in Canada Report 2019
- Study: Assessment of population immunity to measles in ON, 2019
- VCC’s Media Statement
- How to End the Autism Epidemic, JB Handley
- Dare to Question, Ted Kuntz
- The Peanut Allergy Epidemic, Heather Fraser
- White Paper, Dec 2018 by ICAN
- The Danger of Eliminating Vaccine Exemptions & Curtailing Vaccine Criticism – ICAN
- Autism & Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines – ICAN
- DVD – Vaxxed
Rather than allowing coercion and censorship by industry and government, let’s choose science, education, access, civil discourse, and debate.
We are available to discuss any of this with you at your convenience. Feel free to contact us with your questions.
Edda West, President
Vaccine Choice Canada
*Supplementary documents included:
Printable PDF here.