- Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?
Primary Immunization of Premature Infants with Gestational Age <35 Weeks: cardiorespiratory Complications and C-Reactive Protein Responses Associated with Administration of Single and Multiple Separate Vaccines Simultaneously
- Unexplained cases of sudden infant death shortly after hexavalent vaccination, and
Unexplained cases of sudden infant death shortly after hexavalent vaccination – rebuttal
- Simultaneous sudden infant death syndrome Both infants were healthy and did not have any serious medical history. Two days prior to the incident, the twins had received the second dose of oral polio, DPT and the first dose of hepatitis B vaccines and they had fever on the first day of the vaccination and been given teaspoonful of acetaminophen.
- Treatment of lethal pertussis vaccine reaction with histamine H1 antagonists
- Murine model for pertussis vaccine encephalopathy: linkage to H-2 Local, systemic and neurological complications have been observed following pertussis (whooping cough) vaccination in children. These often occur soon after primary or secondary immunizations. The neurological syndrome ranges from minor irritability to convulsions, coma and on rare occasions death.