Vaccine Choice Canada (VCC) is a federally registered not-for-profit educational society, formed in response to growing public concern about vaccine safety. VCC was founded by families whose loved ones have suffered severe vaccine reactions resulting in brain and immune system injuries, chronic debilitating diseases, and death.
VCC is dedicated to protecting the basic human right of all people to make fully informed and voluntary decisions about the medical practice of vaccination for themselves and their children. Our goal is to inform the public about the existing and emerging scientific research literature evaluating the risks, side effects and long-term health effects of current vaccination policies.
Vaccines are biological drugs formulated with complex bioactive and chemical compounds, which when injected into the body, carry a risk of injury and death for some. Protecting the individual’s right to make voluntary and fully informed vaccine decisions is of paramount importance.
VCC defends the basic human right to determine what goes into our bodies and to understand the risks and side effects of the drugs or biologicals being offered. The fundamental human right to bodily integrity and the right to make a voluntary and fully informed decision when considering any medical treatment, whether ‘preventive’ or ‘therapeutic’, is articulated in numerous international treaties, including the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights; Article 6 – Consent:
“Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be expressed and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.” 
Our mission is to:
- Defend the medical ethic of Informed Consent
- Empower families and individuals to make voluntary and informed vaccine decisions
- Protect and further the individual’s freedom from forced vaccination
- Support individuals in their right to health freedom
Vaccine Choice Canada maintains a website and Facebook page where we provide an international overview on the issue of vaccine safety.  Our extensive Science page provides access to published scientific articles on this topic. 
- Fully informed consent, and preservation of parental rights to medical decision-making for dependent children. This includes ending the use of the Mature Minor doctrine to vaccinate dependent children without parental knowledge or consent. Upholding basic human rights as articulated in the International Declaration of Human Rights, Nuremberg Code and the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights; Article 6 – Consent.
- Fully independent oversight of all vaccine safety testing in Canada and worldwide, including an independent Canadian National Advisory Committee on Immunization which includes consumer representatives and full protection for whistleblowers.
- Robust biological and clinical evidence of vaccine safety, effectiveness, and necessity, including vaccinated vs. unvaccinated studies and inert placebo-controlled studies;  vaccine safety trials conducted to the same standards as other licensed drugs, medical devices and procedures; reporting of all clinical trials and public access to research data.
- Mandatory and enforced reporting of adverse events following immunization (AEFI) that is fully transparent, fully accessible to the public, and timely reporting of AEFIs to the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Full legal accountability for vaccine injury and death and failure to warn, including financial compensation for vaccine injuries and death with the burden of liability placed on vaccine manufacturers.
- Upholding laws and intention with respect to financial conflicts of interest and medical privacy pertaining to vaccines;  enacting legislation that treats the denial of vaccine risk and injury as hate speech.
- Open and honest public discussion in the media about vaccine safety, effectiveness and necessity and the upholding of journalistic standards of honesty, integrity, and accountability.
- Funding to investigate the causes for the dramatic increase in brain and immune system disabilities, chronic diseases, cancers and the overall decline in children’s health which threaten the health, vibrancy and future of Canadian society and economy. The investigation to include the exposure to toxins by injection.
We will gladly respond in writing to written questions from the media.
Please direct all media requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
 Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html
 Open Letter to the WHO on the Issue of Vaccine Safety https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/about-vaccines/open-letter-to-the-who-on-the-issue-of-vaccine-safety/
 Vaccine Choice Canada Science page: http://vaccinechoicecanada.com/science-supporting-vaccine-risk/
 ICAN HHS Vaccine Safety Responsibilities and Notice http://icandecide.org/wp-content/uploads/whitepapers/ICAN%20Reply%20-%20December%2031%2C%202018.pdf
 WHO, Pharma, Gates & Government: Who’s Calling the Shots? https://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/January-2019/WHO,-Pharma,-Gates.aspx