July 17, 2020
To the attention of: Peter MacKay, Erin O’Toole, Leslyn Lewis, Derek Sloan
Dear Candidates for the leadership of the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada
First of all, thank you for your willingness to stand for consideration for leadership of the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada and your commitment to be of service to all Canadians.
I’m writing on behalf of the many Canadians who are members of Vaccine Choice Canada. It is our wish to select a leader who acknowledges and actively supports our values and is committed to preserving our Constitutional rights and freedoms.
I would appreciate if you would declare your position on the following so we can share this information with our members:
- Will you defend the right of every Canadian to make up their own mind when it comes to the use of vaccine products?
- Will you ensure that parents—not the government—make the vaccination decisions for their children?
- Will you ensure that no child in Canada is deprived of the right to a public education and public daycare because of their medical choices?
- Will you put an end to the use of the ‘mature minor doctrine’ to vaccinate minor children without the knowledge or consent of their parents, a practice that puts children at risk and violates the rights and responsibility of parents?
- Will you support therapeutic choice and allow Canadians to decide how best to maintain good health and strong immunity?
- Will you protect the right of Canadians to bodily sovereignty?
- Will you ensure that should a vaccine for SARS-CoV-2 be developed, that it is the right of every Canadian to choose whether or not to partake, and that no coercive measures or restrictions will be imposed on those who chose not to partake in this medical product?
- Will you ensure that all Canadians, including children, health care professionals, first responders, and military personnel, will be free from forced vaccination or coercive measures that effectively eliminate the right to informed consent?
- Will you ensure that Canada joins all other G20 nations (excepting Russia) that recognize the ability of vaccine products to cause injury and death and enact a national vaccine injury compensation program where vaccine manufacturers, and not Canadian taxpayers, are held liable for vaccine injury and death?
- Will you direct Health Canada to immediately conduct independent, inert placebo controlled, vaccinated vs. unvaccinated studies to determine the safety and efficacy of all vaccine products licensed for use in Canada?
- Will you require that all Canadians partaking in vaccine products be provided with the manufacturer’s product information monograph which documents vaccine ingredients, contraindications, known risks of injury and death, and limitations to safety testing?
- Will you outlaw the censorship that occurs in mainstream and social media of those who acknowledge vaccine injury and who advocate for informed consent, safe vaccine products and practices, and responsible public health policies?
These are serious matters that concern and affect many Canadians.
Your clear and definitive statements on your position on these matters will assist our members in selecting the leadership candidate that best represents their values and supports the kind of society we wish to live in.
I look forward to your considered response.
Ted Kuntz, President
Vaccine Choice Canada
Responses from PC Leadership Candidates
Responses as of July 31, 2020
Derek opposes any mandatory vaccinations on the Canadian public, both for a future COVID vaccine and for vaccines in general.
Provinces and municipalities could attempt to make vaccines mandatory. That is why a Sloan Government will use the Canada Health Act to ensure that provinces and the municipal agencies they fund never do this.
The Canada Health Act is almost solely focused on the financing of healthcare for universal access.
As Prime Minister, Derek Sloan will amend the Canada Health Act so that voluntary vaccinations are a requirement as important as public access itself is. Provinces violating the law will face financial penalties, and, if needed, will be challenged in court.
Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada create nationwide policies on pandemic response, disease control, and vaccination regulations. We saw recently how all the provincial Ministries of Health followed the Federal agencies’ policies closely. Canada’s constitution going back to 1867 gives federal statutes binding power over provincial ones.
Derek will ensure that the new Chief Public Health Officer of Canada, as well as federal agencies more broadly, make no leeway in their policies for mandatory vaccinations.
For more information on Derek’s policy against mandatory vaccines, please read this LifeSiteNews article on it:
In a response to a constituent wrote:
We need to stand up for the values that make this country great including respect for democracy, the rule of law, freedom of speech, and freedom of religion.
Leadership takes guts and the courage to put Canada ahead of being politically correct. If we can’t even discuss the issues that make us uncomfortable, we’ll never be able to solve them. I see an increased trend on the political left in Canada to brand anyone who disagrees with them using extremist language intended to silence debate. I am ready to push back against this.
Medical decisions and vaccines are a personal right that you should discuss with your physician, educate yourself and do what is right for you.