December 30, 2019
Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada
Office of the Prime Minister
80 Wellington Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A2
Dear Prime Minister Trudeau
Congratulations on your success in being given another mandate to lead the Government of Canada.
My intention in writing is to affirm the commitments as stated in your recent Minister of Health Mandate Letter. In the letter you commit to – “evidence-based decision-making that takes into consideration the impacts of policies on all Canadians and fully defends the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.” 
Evidence-Based Decision Making
The commitment of the Government of Canada to evidence-based decision-making and consideration of the impacts of policies on Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms is no more urgently needed than with the medical practice of vaccination.
I am writing on behalf of Canadians who are members of Vaccine Choice Canada. Vaccine Choice Canada is a membership of parents and concerned citizens, many of whom have experienced first-hand the injury or death of a loved one from a vaccine.
The indiscriminate practice of artificially stimulating the human immune system with injected ingredients is deeply troubling to an increasing number of Canadians. While the majority of Canadians may presently have confidence in the claims of the vaccine industry, a growing awareness is taking place amongst Canadians.
More and more Canadians are no longer accepting the claims of the for-profit, liability-free vaccine industry on faith and instead are demanding solid clinical evidence of vaccine safety, effectiveness and necessity, as we all should. This erosion of confidence in the vaccine industry is a direct result of experiencing vaccine injury in one’s own children or family members.
A growing number of Canadians are now aware that:
- None of the vaccines on the Canadian childhood vaccine schedule were tested against a neutral placebo.
- Health Canada does not conduct independent safety testing prior to licensing and instead relies on the safety testing conducted by the vaccine manufacturers.
- Health Canada has never conducted an independent vaccinated vs. unvaccinated clinical trial to establish the safety and effectiveness of our vaccine program.
- In the last 25 years there have been huge increases in the following childhood disorders: autism, ADD, ADHD, learning disabilities, severe mood dysregulation, allergies, asthma, obesity, juvenile diabetes, cancer and other neurological and immunological disorders.
- Canada has one of the most aggressive vaccine schedules in the world. Since 1980, the number of vaccines given to our infants and children has more than tripled, with little regard for the impact on overall health.
- The safety of the vaccine program has not been established. This is the findings of the Institute of Medicine. In 2012, the IOM deemed that there are too few scientifically sound studies published in the medical literature to determine whether more than 100 serious brain and immune system problems are or are not caused by the vaccines, including multiple sclerosis, arthritis, lupus, stroke, SIDS, autism and asthma .   
- Recent scientific research confirms that injected aluminum is causing neurological and immunological injury to our children and adults. This is disconcerting given that 60% of the vaccines used in Canada contain aluminum.
Your mandate letter addresses the importance of “assessing the effectiveness of our work”; having “humility and continuing to acknowledge mistakes”; and the need to be “diligent, honest, open and sincere in our efforts to serve the public interest.”
It is critical that we know the role vaccinations are playing in the substantial decline in our children’s health  and the dramatic increase in chronic and debilitating disorders in children today. Without properly designed clinical trials that compare a vaccinated population with a never vaccinated population we may never know the answer. We need to know the answer. This means the Canadian government needs to honestly and humbly engage in evaluating the risk vs benefit of our vaccine policies, practices and products.
“The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best –
and therefore, never scrutinize or question.”
~ Stephen Jay Gould
Defend the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
The second critical component of your mandate letter is the commitment to “fully defend” our Charter Rights and Freedoms. Prime Minister Trudeau, I trust you are aware of the efforts of a number of provinces in Canada to eliminate our ethical and legal right to informed consent, and to deprive Canadians of the rights and freedoms guaranteed under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
This is no more evident than in New Brunswick where the provincial government recently introduced Bill 11: An Act Respecting Proof of Immunization. Bill 11 includes the ‘notwithstanding clause’; a clear acknowledgement that the proposed legislation violates our Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Violations of our Charter rights are occurring in other provinces as well. Ontario has been violating Charter rights for 37 years. In response to these long-standing violations, Vaccine Choice Canada launched a legal challenge against the Government of Ontario on October 24, 2019.  Vaccine Choice Canada is committed to conducting an “evidence-based discussion in a court of law” which will compel the Ontario government to provide evidence to justify their Charter violations. We know all Canadians will benefit from this evidence-based discussion.
The provincial governments of British Columbia, Nova Scotia and the official opposition in Prince Edward Island have all indicated their intention to impose vaccine policies that violate our Charter rights. As parents and citizens of Canada, we are deeply concerned by the efforts of provincial governments to undermine the rights to life, liberty and security of the person; our rights to freedom of conscience, belief, religion and thought; the ethical and legal right to informed consent; and the right of parents to make medical decisions for their children.
To paraphrase President John F. Kennedy in his address to the American Newspaper Publishers Association (April 27, 1961):
“There is little value in insuring the survival of our children,
if their rights and freedoms do not survive with them.”
We recognize that the delivery of medical services is the mandate of the provincial governments, however, the Government of Canada needs to be vigilant in protecting the rights and freedoms of Canadians. This means holding provincial governments accountable when they overstep their authority and violate our Charter rights and freedoms.
End Discrimination, Bias and Harassment
It is also critical that the Government of Canada ensure that this evidence-based discussion occurs with openness, transparency and respect. Currently, these qualities are rare in the highly politicized vaccine discussion. More common is that anyone – doctors, researchers, parents or patients – who question or voice concerns about vaccines is immediately demeaned, dismissed, marginalized and silenced. I trust you are aware of the active censorship occurring in our mainstream and social media, including radio, television and printed media, even billboards.
Parents who share their experience of vaccine injury, including death, are routinely attacked, mocked, ridiculed and censored. More needs to be done to combat this hate, harassment and censorship as this unwillingness to acknowledge vaccine injury puts us all at risk. The callous disregard of Canadians injured and killed by vaccines needs to end. Your instructions to the Attorney General to “be free from online discrimination including bias and harassment”  is critically important. However, the mandate needs to be even broader to include discrimination in our print, radio and television media in Canada.
Actions to Support Evidence-Based Decision-Making
As the Prime Minister of Canada, we request your assistance and support of the following:
- Respect and protect the medical ethic and legal requirement for informed consent.
- Demand verifiable evidence of the long-term safety of the current vaccine schedule. This ought to include comparing the total health outcomes of a vaccinated population with a never vaccinated population.
- Institute an accessible and transparent vaccine injury compensation program for all Canadians injured and killed by vaccines. A plan that places financial and legal liability on the manufacturers of vaccines and not Canadians.
- Make the reporting of vaccine adverse events a legal requirement for all health professionals with consequences for failing to report adverse events.
- Allow full and easily accessible public access to vaccine adverse events data.
- Provide generous government funding for independent research that evaluates the safety, effectiveness and necessity of all vaccines licensed for use in Canada.
- Standardize the informed consent process for vaccinations and ensure that all Canadians receive the product information inserts prior to vaccination.
- Hold the mainstream media accountable for bias, distortion and censorship as pertains to vaccination.
We believe the health and safety of our children is of utmost concern. We commit to assisting the Government of Canada in developing safe and evidence-based vaccination policies and practices that honour our most basic human rights. We trust you will agree that it is important to ensure the health and well-being of all citizens of Canada.
Ted Kuntz, President
Parent of a vaccine injury child, now deceased
Minister of Health
Deputy Prime Minister
Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
Leader of the Government in the House of Commons
Leader of the Opposition
Leader of Bloc Quebecois
Leader of New Democratic Party of Canada
Leader of Green Party of Canada
Printable PDF click here.