Vaccine Choice Canada is seeking people who are willing to reach out to their own MP and their MPP/MLA. There are 338 federal ridings and 751 provincial/territorial ridings. We would like to have a minimum of one person per riding.
Here is what we will do:
- Commit to walking you through this.
- Provide you with an information package and email you can use to begin the conversation(s).
- Provide resources, talking points, and make suggestions on what you should request at your meeting.
- Provide recommendations on how to follow up with your elected representative.
This is what we ask of you:
- Reach out to your representative with an initial introduction email or phone call.
- Arrange an in-person meeting or a phone call.
- Follow up to see if your requests have been acted upon.
- Connect again to follow-up with more information to share.
- Continue engagement as it grows; this campaign will begin immediately and may extend for a few months, or until we have assurance our rights to voluntary medical decisions are secured.
Vaccine Choice Canada will work to minimize your preparation time. However, your commitment is to work towards developing a relationship with your elected representative, with the ultimate goal of securing their commitment to respecting and working to secure your right to medical choice. We don’t have to tell you how critically important this is, and we thank you in advance for participating in this campaign.
Join us now to bring your MP/MPP/MLA on board.
Find your Federal Member: www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en
Find your Provincial Member here.
Email your name, address and riding information to firstname.lastname@example.org