Employers are not medical professionals and, therefore, they are unlawfully practising medicine by prescribing, recommending, and/or using coercion to insist employees submit to the experimental medical treatment for Covid-19, namely being injected with one of the experimental gene therapies commonly referred to as a “vaccine”.
According to top constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati, “both government and private businesses cannot impose mandatory vaccinations…mandatory vaccination in all employment context would be unconstitutional and/or illegal and unenforceable.”
Therefore, notify your employer today that you will hold them personally liable for any financial injury and/or loss of your personal income and ability to provide food and shelter for your family if they choose to use coercion or discrimination against you based on your decision not to participate in the COVID-19 experimental treatments.
- Print the Notice of Liability
- Fill in the name of the person you are sending it to, owner and/or management (one notice per person)
- Keep a photocopy of the Notice for your records
- Record the event when providing the signed copy to the recipient in person.
- If sending by mail we recommend you send it by registered mail